Choosing a treatment plan and deciding which rehab is best for you can be a difficult and complicated process, often at a stressful and confusing time. It’s important that you have a good understanding of what’s available and can make a confident, informed choice about what will maximise your chances of long term recovery and freedom from active addiction.
Call back request
If you are researching drug and alcohol rehab, we recommend you consider:
- How long you can commit to treatment for
- Whether you are prepared to travel for rehab
- What standard of accommodation you require
- What treatment approach you feel you would be most comfortable with
- Whether you require medical or psychiatric support whilst in treatment
- How you will finance your treatment
- What budget you have available and what to do if you don’t have one
Need some advice?
Talking through your needs and wants with an expert who understands all the options available can make the process of choosing a rehab much easier and less daunting. Call our independent rehab experts on 0800 002 9010.