Choosing a treatment plan and deciding which rehab is best for you can be a difficult and complicated process, often at a stressful and confusing time. It’s important that you have a good understanding of what’s available and can make a confident, informed choice about what will maximise your chances of long term recovery and freedom from active addiction.
Call back request
If you are researching rehab, we recommend you consider:
- How long you can commit to treatment for
- Whether you are prepared to travel for rehab
- What standard of accommodation you require
- What treatment approach you feel you would be most comfortable with
- Whether you require medical or psychiatric support whilst in treatment
- How you will finance your treatment
- What budget you have available
Need some advice?
Talking through your needs and wants with an expert who understands all the options available can make the process of choosing a rehab much easier and less daunting. Call our independent rehab experts on 0800 002 9010.